Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm fucking useless. I'm 21 years old, in my last year of college, and I've never had a real job in my life.  I'm tired of this goddamn bullshit about needing experience and references to get any position, when I'm trying to get these positions so that I actually have some experience for shit I actually want to do in my future.  Why can't the world cut me a break. I would trade so much just for the opportunity to be a work slave.

I have never gotten a legitimately competitive position. I've had a couple boring assignments that meant nothing, and were easy to get because nobody else wanted to do them, but I've never had a smallish important position that other people wanted, too. I'm just inferior to everyone. Apparently I'm not even good enough to wash fucking dishes and put numbers into Excel.

Fuck me

No comments:

Post a Comment