I really want snow. I love snow. It's fluffy, powdery, light, cold, brilliant. It's beautiful. There are so many fun things to do with this romantic substance.
Unfortunately, you have probably noticed the recent lack of wintery-wonderland in recent seasons.
Yes, here I go, blaming it on Global Warming. Sadly, temperatures are rising, we are in the midst of a several-year long drought, and we have been setting record high temperatures like crazy. I really want to go snowboarding with my 1 year old baby. It's my newish snowboard, not an actual humanoid being. Last year it got kind of scratched on the sticks and ice and really small pebbles and dirt. Sad face. I'm just waiting for it to rain down here. Hopefully it'll snow up in Tahoe. Maybe it'll fill up our reservoirs down here, which, by the way, are at 2% capacity. BOO. I wish I could fix global warming.

No comments:
Post a Comment